GDPR Plugin: Swascan for Compliance
Swascan provides to their partners an innovative plugin. It is focused on the GDPR Compliance of WordPress and Woocommerce websites, you can download it at the following link: Swascan GDPR Plugin. Swascan GDPR plugin allows whoever installs it to face GDPR-related issues in terms of websites.
Download Swascan GDPR Plugin
Swascan GDPR plugin is now available at the link above in the title and it is structured as follows:
This plugin is meant to assist a Controller, Data Processor and Data Protection Officer (DPO) with efforts to meet the obligations and rights enacted under the GDPR.
Some of the various features of the plugin are:
- Rights to erasure & deletion of data with confirmation email;
- Re-assignment of user data on erasure request & pseudonymization of user data;
- Data Processor settings and publishing of contact information;
- Right to access data from admin dashboard and export;
- Right to access data from Front End by data user;
- Right to portability & export of data to XML by data user;
- Data breach notification and user segments for message obligations.
The plugin is now available at the following link: Swascan GDPR Plugin.
Swascan and GDPR Compliance
In order to assure to your business the best tool available, Swascan together with Raoul Chiesa ( Raoul Chiesa interview ) developed a special cybersecurity platform. It is completely in Cloud, Pay per Use and SaaS. You can see for yourself in our brochure: Cybersecurity platform and have an in-depth look at our services. Our four services cover all the governance needs in terms of risk management and periodic assessment. Basically, the right tools to understand your focus areas are Vulnerability Assessment, Network Scan, Code Review and GDPR Assessment. Last but not least, don’t forget GDPR: our platform is 100% GDPR compliant ( GDPR infographic ) and to provide a full documentation here you can find some information about the new figure introduced by this law: DPO .